Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Manifesto

Hey. My name is Roland. I mostly blog over here, but I am academically obliged to start up a new blog for this semester, so expect plenty of cross-posting and all that mutualistic stuff. The focus of this blog is music marketing - even as you read this, you're participating in a small part of the wonderful/terrible (depending on your job, I guess) new reality that is the music industry. As an inhabitant of this strange part of the internet over the last three years, I've realized that I can talk until I'm hoarse about very esoteric topics (shoegaze, dubstep or IDM, anyone?), but in aggregate, there's some interesting stuff happening here. I'm going to try to follow the business side of things on here, and you can follow my actual listenings, concert-goings and whatnot on the other blog. Again, there should be plenty of cross-proliferation, and that should be good.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment